If you have just recently experienced a death in your family and need to make immediate arrangements, we’re here to help. You can call on us anytime, day or night. A caring and responsive staff member is ready to work with you and is committed to making this process easier for you.
For immediate assistance, contact us in one of three ways:
1. Call us at 916-732-2020. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
2. Visit our facilities in person at one of our locations during normal business hours and review a helpful checklist of items to bring to the meeting
3. Take your time exploring our web site from the comfort of your own home. When you’re ready, you can complete our Basic Information Form below to prepare a meeting with one of our Directors. We will contact you immediately upon reviewing your information
Plan for the Future
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- Maintain Family Heritage - You may secure adjoining burial spaces to ensure your family is together forever
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding planning/arrangement, or to begin the planning process, please call us at 916-732-2020 Or, you can complete our easy Basic Information Form below to get started.
Begin Paperwork Ahead of Time
Any information you submit will be held in the strictest confidence - we do not release any information to outside parties under any circumstances.